Dior Krolak – Energetic and Caring Physiotherapist
Dior Krolak received her Master of Physical Therapy degree from Western University, and a Bachelor of Science degree from the University of Ottawa. Throughout her time at Western, Dior served on the Physiotherapy Student Council, and was a Student Representative for the London District of the Ontario Physiotherapy Association. She was also a member of the Western Varsity Women’s Ultimate Frisbee.
Dior chose to become a physiotherapist to help her clients optimize their quality of life and because of the opportunities to establish strong client rapport. She places a high value on effective communication, patient goal-oriented care, and evidence-informed practice. Her approach to care involves manual therapy, exercise prescription, and education.
Dior has a special interest in pediatrics, pelvic health and geriatrics. She currently holds certificates in:
- Orthopedic Division Manual Therapy- Level 1
- Mulligan Concept Lower Quadrant
- Soft Tissue Release
- Pelvic Health Solutions Level 1 – The Physical Therapy Approach to Female and Male Urinary Incontinence
- Lyn Watson Shoulder Level 1
- Pelvic Health Solutions Level 2 – Female and Male Pelvic Pain
- Pelvic Health Solutions Level 3 – Clinical Skills for Treating Pain
- The Female Athlete (Antony Lo)
In her spare time, Dior enjoys playing Ultimate Frisbee, swing dancing, cycling, curling, staying active, and teaching herself to play the guitar!