Eric Méthot-Curtis – Bilingual Physiotherapist
Eric Methot-Curtis recently graduated from the University of Ottawa completing his Master’s of Physiotherapy in the summer of 2016 and previously completed a Bachelors of Health Sciences in 2014. During his final clinical placement at Bellefleur Physiotherapy, Eric was impressed with the quality of care and service that was offered. He shares Bellefleur Physiotherapy’s vision in providing quality care by using a client-centered approach. He believes the client is the top priority and strives to make sure the client’s needs are surpassed. He is a firm believer in evidence-based practice and using the most up to date research to ensure he is providing effective and efficient care. Eric strongly believes that a combination of manual therapy, exercise and education are essential in helping empower patients to achieve their highest level of function possible.
Eric understands the importance of professional development and has already begun taking post-graduate courses:
- Acupuncture and Dry Needling Introduction (Meridian Health)
- Acupuncture Cervico Thoracic (Meridian Health)
- Acupuncture Lumbo Pelvic (Meridian Health)
- Manual therapy Level 1
- Management of Post-Concussion Syndrome (R2P Concussion Management)
- Advanced Physical Therapy Education Institute (APTEI) – The Temporomandibular Joint
- Sport-Related Concussion: An Update On The Evidence (Embodia Academy)
- Concussion Awareness Training Tool for Medical Professionals
Eric was raised in Casselman, a Francophone community, and understands the importance of offering health care services in French. On his spare time, Eric likes to read, play soccer, hockey, badminton and ping pong.