Natasha Eddie – Bilingual and Encouraging Physiotherapist
Natasha Eddie has worked as a physiotherapist in the orthopedic sector since graduating from the University of Ottawa in 2017. Prior to completing her Master’s in Physiotherapy, she obtained a bachelor’s degree in biological sciences from the University of Alberta in 2014.
Natasha uses a client centered approach to individualize her treatments and to help her patients reach their goals. She combines the use of manual therapy, education and exercise to provide her patients with the necessary tools to achieve a successful recovery. She strongly believes in an active approach to care and encourages her patients to be involved in their rehab. Natasha is bilingual and offers services in both French and English.
Natasha plans to continuously update her skills through continuing education and currently holds certificates in the following areas:
- McKenzie Part A – The Lumbar Spine
- McKenzie Part B – Cervical and Thoracic Spine
- Mulligan Concept – Upper Quadrant & Cervical and Thoracic Spine
- Meridian Health Education – Introduction To Acupuncture and Dry Needling
- Meridian Health Education – Acupuncture for the Cervico-Thoracic Region
- Meridian Health Education – Acupuncture for the Lumbo-Pelvic Region
When she’s not at the clinic, you can find Natasha running along the canal, trying a new brunch spot or planning her next trip!