Be Valued. Be Heard. Be Recognized. Be Proud. Be Your Professional Best!
Imagine being a part of a team of outstanding physiotherapists who are committed to their clients and each other in a company that runs with clear vision, direction, teamwork, and accountabilities for every person. You as a professional, not just being accountable, but being supported, coached and fostered in professional growth. We’ve created, and continue to improve, this exact environment where you can be the professional you want to be.
As our company continues to grow, we are looking for professionals to join our team in 2020. The benefits for you are great too. There’s a continuing education allowance, clinical mentoring, extended health benefits plan (full-time staff), and holidays. We strongly support physiotherapists in giving back to the local community, volunteering, participating in talks at local organizations, and presenting at provincial and national conferences. We have built an environment that allows you to practice at the top of your game, emphasizing great clinical care, and client & provider communication.
- Able to assess and treat clients
- Manage your client schedule
- Communicate the benefits of physiotherapy to your client
- Complete accurate and timely reports/documentation
- Participate in practitioner development meetings
Required Qualifications and Skills:
- Registered Physiotherapist
- Be an ambassador for Bellefleur Physiotherapy and physiotherapy in the public eye
- Be the expert in customer-practitioner relationship
- Dry needling or acupuncture
- Pelvic PT
- Running Injuries
- In-Home PT
This position is for our Orleans location and includes 30 hours a week of clinical time plus 4-5 hours of in-home physiotherapy.
- Extended health care
- Vacation & paid time off