Salary: $16.00 to $17.00 /hour
Be Valued. Be Heard. Be Recognized. Be Proud.
Be Your Professional Best!
Have you ever wanted to be part of a company with a clear vision, direction, teamwork and accountabilities for every person? You are not just being accountable, but being supported, coached and fostered in your career growth. We’ve created, and continue to improve, this exact environment where you can be the professional you want to be. Not only does our business strive on providing an excellent level of service that exceeds customer expectations, but also wants to be active participants in the community by giving back and supporting local community groups.
This is a full-time position. Salary will be commensurate with experience. Extended health-care benefits available. As the person at the front desk, you are an extremely valuable part of our team and are integral to taking care of our customers through making them feel comfortable, welcome, important and valued.
Below you will find a job description and tells you exactly what is important in the Office Coordinator position on our team. Please read on to see if you believe you are a fit with us.
- Serving as the primary receptionist (answering and directing incoming calls and greeting, directing, and assisting clients/visitors).
- Scheduling client appointments.
- Takes payments, dealing with debits, credits, physical cash/cheque handling and balancing of POS machines.
- Charges, tracks, and maintains all third-party billing.
- Maintaining office records, including entering client data, office expenses, etc.
- Assisting with clerical/bookkeeping duties, including preparation of bank deposits, organizing insurance billing documentation, reconcile monthly banking statements, and other related duties as required.
- Making photocopies, sending faxes, shredding documents.
- Working with the Office Manager to refine and administer office policies and procedures.
- Coordinating incoming and outgoing mail, packages, and deliveries.
- Stocking and distributing office supplies.
- Assisting with new administrative staff on-boarding process.
- Coordinating the purchase and maintenance of office equipment.
- Coordinating with building maintenance staff and service vendors.
- Maintaining general office tidiness, including cleanliness of treatment rooms, laundry, etc.
- Managing and maintaining office technology.
- Running errands and performing miscellaneous jobs as required.
- Responsible for the opening/closing of the clinic when scheduled.
- Performing other related duties as assigned by management.
This opportunity is for our Beechwood Ave location in New Edinburgh.
Expected start date is mid to late August.