Salary: $86,000.00 to $92,000.00 /year
Are you ready for a career change? Do you want to be a leader? Are you ready to manage a team of healthcare professionals? Are you business savvy? This may be the job for you.
We are a growing family owned and operated physiotherapy company looking for a dynamic, personable, assertive, and talented Clinical Director to be a part of our senior leadership team. The Clinical Director is responsible for providing clinical leadership and maintaining the fidelity of the organization’s clinical model within our established east-end location beginning January 2020.
Bellefleur Physiotherapy is an award winning physiotherapy clinic with a positive reputation within the community. We were named one of Ottawa’s fastest growing companies in 2017 by the Ottawa Business Journal. Our company continues to expand and we have recently opened our second location in April 2019. If you enjoy change, constant growth, and love a challenge then we are excited to hear from you.
We are offering a potential leader a salary between $86,000-$92,000 per year, extended health benefits available, paid vacation, annual bonus program based on team performance, clinical educational allowances, and additional leadership training.
The Clinical Director is expected to help develop and administer a solid mentorship program to all clinical staff and to foster an environment that encourages and expects continuous clinical improvement, collaboration, and effectiveness.
Furthermore, it is the responsibility of the Clinical Director to adhere to financial strategies set-out by the company, including estimating, forecasting, and anticipating requirements, trends, and variances; aligning monetary resources; developing action plans; measuring and analyzing results; initiating corrective actions; minimizing the impact of variances.
The Clinical Director reports to the company President and Vice President, while working closely with Human Resources and the Client Experience Manager to ensure both the needs of staff and clients are met.
- Ability to work at least 40 hours per week, mix between clinical practice duties and managerial duties
- Available to work 2 evening shifts
- Registered Physiotherapist with the College of Physiotherapists of Ontario in good standing
- 5+ years experience as a Physiotherapist
- Previous leadership or supervisory role experience in a professional capacity
- Love to be challenged
- Confidence and assertiveness
- Proven ability in working effectively with all members of the team
- Excellent oral/written communication skills
- Excellent organizational, interpersonal, problem solving, negotiation, conflict resolution and decision making skills
- Ability to analyze and interpret data
- Strong leadership skills to support and provide direction to staff in an active and rapidly changing environment
- Knowledge of budgeting process and ability to analyze fiscal data
- Proficiency in English and French
- Experience in treating one or more of the following: TMJ, running injuries, pediatrics, geriatrics, vestibular/concussion, oncology, pelvic physio, dry needling/ intramuscular stimulation, acupuncture
If you are passionate about what you do, motivated by improving the health of clients, love to develop others, and committed to excellence and quality, we would like to hear from you.
Please submit your resume and cover letter to the attention of our VP of Human Resources, Meghan Fish-Bellefleur.
We thank all those who apply but only those selected for further consideration will be contacted. This will be a three tiered interview process.
For more information on our company, please visit: www.bellefleurphysio.com