As a health care provider, our number one priority is the safety and wellness of our clients and staff.
After review of the best practices to limit the spread of COVID-19, we would like to inform you of the action plan we are implementing at our clinic.
Clinic Infection Protection and Control Policies
As regulated health care professionals, your physiotherapist will continue to abide strictly to the specific guidelines from the Government of Ontario and the College of Physiotherapists of Ontario regarding reopening physiotherapy clinics.
- Our Clinical and Administrative Staff will always be wearing masks and gloves
- **All customers will be required to wear masks or facial covering over their nose and mouth. Gloves will be provided if desired.
- Clinicians have the right to refuse treatment to anyone exhibiting symptoms.
- Virtual Physiotherapy is available when applicable.
- The Physiotherapists’ appointment schedule has been adapted to reduce the amount of people in the clinic at one time.
We are continuing to be extra vigilant in adhering to all our Infection Protection and Control Policies.
- We have increased disinfecting of all door handles, countertops, and other public surfaces.
- Treatment areas are thoroughly sanitized after each patient
- Washrooms have frequent sanitization, and a regime for business sanitization is in place.
- Hand sanitizer is available on the countertop at the front desk and throughout the clinic for your use.
- The Administration schedule has been adapted to reduce the amount of people in the clinic at one time. Sneeze guards have been installed.
- Staff have been provided information on physical distancing, and social distancing practices will be followed
- Waiting room management strategies will be implemented
- Specific changes to the check in/out procedure
- Magazines have been removed
- Cashless or no contact payment strongly encouraged.
- Floor markings will be used to control clinic flow and waiting for service
Canceling an Appointment and Cancellation Policy
If any of the following apply, please give the clinic a call and we will be happy to reschedule your appointment in 2 weeks’ time.
- you are experiencing a fever, dry cough, and/or shortness of breath. Please complete the COVID-19 Self Assessment https://covid-19.ontario.ca/self-assessment/
- you have recently traveled outside of the country
- you suspect you have had contact or exposure to the COVID-19 virus
Our 24-hour cancellation policy will be waived under these conditions.
Please note all clinic staff and practitioners will stay at home if any of the above apply to them.
Please let us know if you have any other questions or concerns. We look forward to continuing to provide you with the highest level of service and helping you with your pain and injury recovery.
Yours, in good health,