At Bellefleur Physiotherapy, our sole focus is on physiotherapy. At your first visit we’ll perform a thorough assessment to pin point the source of the problem and in the process allow us to develop a plan to assist in your recovery. All follow up sessions include a quick reassessment to track progress and guide our continued interventions.
All our appointments are provided in private treatment rooms. We focus on providing hands-on therapy; therefore the majority of your treatment will be one-on-one with a Physiotherapist. The use of modalities (such as ultrasound or laser) is only used as needed to aid in your recovery.
Services we offer:
- Manual Therapy
- Rehabilitation Exercises
- Graston Technique (Instrument Assisted Soft Tissue Mobilization)
- Dry Needling
- Geriatrics (Senior Friendly Care)
- Walker Assessments (access to special funding for walkers)
- Walker Brands
- Pelvic Floor Physiotherapy
- Pediatrics (Children’s Physiotherapy)
- Breast Cancer Rehabilitation
- Mobile Physiotherapy services (In-home physiotherapy)
- Therapeutic Ultrasound
- Laser Therapy (Low Level Laser Therapy or LLLT)
- Transcutaneous Electrical Nerve Stimulation (TENS)
- Interferential Current (IFC)
- Neuromuscular Electrical Stimulation (NMES or Muscle Stimulation)
- Thermotherapy (Heat therapy)
- Paraffin Wax
- Cryotherapy (Cold therapy)
WE'RE HERE TO HELP
Bellefleur Physiotherapy offers patients in Ottawa exceptional care with a personalized treatment plan to suit your specific needs. If you are suffering from pain or have recently experienced an injury, our Ottawa Physiotherapists will ensure you get back to the activities you enjoy and love. Call us at (613) 424-7852 for an appointment today or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to book a consultation.